Transition into Spring
Hello lovely people! I'm back again with another blog post. With this ever-changing weather, I've seen some vastly different outfits this past couple of weeks. From people in shorts and tank tops (I would literally freeze!) to people in jackets and boots. This time of year it is quite hard to know what to wear when the temperature can be so unpredictable. So, this past couple of weeks, I have learned a few things that you might take into consideration if you've been struggling like me! This particular week was a little chillier than the previous few so I thought it would be perfect to bring out a good transitional outfit.
[Turtleneck:Target, Scarf: Forever21, Jeans: Miss Selfridge, Bag: Topshop, Shoes: Old Navy]
For this outfit, I decided to go with a pastel pink as my main color, since I consider it a good, springy nude. I am wearing a thinner turtleneck and some pale pink skinnies. I accessorized with a scarf draped around my neck and a rose gold, metallic pair of flats. I also grabbed my pale pink and snakeskin Topshop bag because I thought it was the perfect way to tie the outfit together.
Since this weather is quite unpredictable from day-to-day, I have a couple tips for dealing with it:
- Wear thinner or cropped sweaters (I like to roll my sleeves up if I'm feeling warm)
- Start wearing flats instead of boots (but keep the long pants! It is not shorts weather yet people haha)
- Switch to a lightweight jacket
- Always carry an umbrella with you this time of year! (You never know when we'll get some April showers.)
- Cardigans are your friend this time of year
- Weather apps are extremely helpful this time of year. (I always check mine in the morning before getting ready.)
Thank you all so much for reading this week's blog post! You'll be hearing from me again next week. I always love your comments, requests, or suggests so be sure to comment below. (Also make sure you're are officially following me on here and Instagram!)