Something exciting to share with you guys! I was nominated for the Liebster Award by both The Soul Pallette Blog and Passion Overdose! I'm so thankful for their nomination and make sure you check out their blogs because they are both amazing! The rules of the Liebster Award:
1. Thank the person who nominated you and link their blog. √
2. Use the Liebster Award badge as a header on your post. √
3. Nominate 10 new bloggers! √
4. Answer the questions you were asked. √
5. Create 10 questions for the bloggers that you are nominating! √
6. Notify those bloggers by leaving a comment on their blog! √
The Answers to Caylie's questions:
- What is your favorite food? Strawberries! They are the only thing I've eaten so many of that I made myself sick haha
- What is the last thing you bought? A sweater from Urban Outfitters.
- Do you have any pets? Yes, back at home I have two dogs and a snake! (I know. Kind of strange right?)
- How many siblings do you have? I have one brother, Fergus. He's pretty cool.
- What would you love to be doing five years from now? I would love to still be blogging and maybe travelling or in graduate school. I'm excited for the future!
- What is your favorite blog? I think this is probably too hard to answer! I always have to support
- What is your favorite movie? TV show? These questions are incredible hard, but my favorite movie is probably the Harry Potter series. My favorite tv shows are Sex and the City, Grey's Anatomy, and New Girl.
- How do you spend your free time? I don't have very much free time this semester, but the free time I do have, I like to spend prepping/ shooting for blog posts with my pal Caylie, or catching up on Netflix. Right now Kade and I are watching Luther and Mad Men, and I am re-watching Grey's Anatomy lol.
- Who do you admire most in your life? Probably my mom and dad. As I'm getting older I'm just appreciating them more and realizing everything they've done for me. They're some of the most dependable people in my life and that's reassuring.
- What book, if any, are you reading right now? I'm not really reading anything at the moment with my busy semester, but I was reading all Harry Potter books, and will probably pick it back up when summer starts.
1. What is your favourite piece of clothing in your wardrobe? You guys are really hitting me with the tough questions. My blue jacket is probably the item I could least live without. It's just amazing how it can transform any outfit and I've gotten so many compliments on it.
2. Do you like sweet or salty snacks? I think it really depends on what kind of mood I'm in, but right now I'm thinking salty haha.
3. What is your most beautiful memory? Probably when my wish for a puppy finally came true. I was nine and I got the chance to go choose her from a litter. I picked her because she was the smallest and the fastest haha. She's slept in my bed with me ever since, until I went to university.
4. What is your favourite lipstick colour? My favorite lipstick is Revlon Tower of Mauve which I talk more about in my 'What's in my Bag' blog post.
5. Do you believe in Love at first sight? I believe in a feeling at first sight, but not quite love. I think that personality is such an important thing for me when it comes to love, so I don't think I personally can love at first sight.
6. Which store is your favourite? Probably Topshop because it reminds me of my home since it's a British store and it just has an amazing selection. (But I do also appreciate Urban Outfitters because of it's creative window designs and displaying).
7. Do you prefer natural looks or bold looks? I think I look best in a happy medium of neutral and bold. I like to combine these.
8. How do you feel about the colour yellow being totally trending this season? I'm not really a yellow person since my hair is a yellowy blonde, so I'm not too thrilled haha.
9. What keeps up your hopes? Probably the people in my life. My boyfriend, my family, and my friends always give me a boost.
10. What is your favourite place to be? Probably at home in England with my family.
Here are my new nominees:
And the new questions:
- If you could travel anywhere, where would you go and why?
- What's your favorite kind of donut?
- What is your spirit animal and why?
- What's you favorite band/singer?
- What inspired you to begin your blog?
- What's your favorite board game (I'm a board game lover)?
- What are you most afraid of?
- What word freaks you out?
- Which form of social media is your favorite and why?
- Who is your spirit celebrity?
Again thank you to the bloggers who nominated me! You guys are the best and I hope this helps you get to know me just a little better.