My Drugstore Favorites
I thought I'd do a cheeky little beauty post this week since I haven't done one in a while. I hope you guys enjoy it!
One of my favorite things is finding drugstore products that actually work, and I think everyone can appreciate saving a bit. Obviously, high-end products usually take the cake when it comes to make-up, but occasionally a drugstore product can live up to it's quality cousins.
So, here is a list of some of the drugstore products that I've really been enjoying.
Products I'm loving and where you can get them:
- Oli & Olivia powder brush set is a lovely set with three soft and beautiful brushes. The three brushes are very different and the rose gold is such a nice touch. These are great beginner brushes.
- Rimmel Stay Matte setting powder has been my go to powder for years now. I'm sure you've heard all of the great things about it too, and I'm on that same bandwagon. This is about the best drugstore powder there is.
- Maybelline Master Contour Kit is a lovely little contour kit that I've been loving this summer. I've especially been loving the pinky golden blush in the center.
- Wet n Wild Icon Kohl Eyeliner Pencil is a great standard liner pencil that I've had in my arsenal for over a year. It's the perfect basic pencil with a creamy consistency. I also use the blonde pencil to fill in my brows.
- NYX Liquid Suede Liquid Lipstick is a great liquid lipstick and I love the consistency. It dries quite quickly and the pigment is great! This color is called tea and cookies I believe.
- Revlon Ultra HD Liquid Lipstick is another great liquid lipstick that I've been trying out lately. Again, the pigment and consistency is pretty great. I prefer the applicator of the NYX one though.
- Rimmel Kate Moss Nude is another hit in the long line of Rimmel lipstick successes. As you all know, Rimmel lipsticks are my favorite drugstore lipsticks, and you can always find one in my bag. This one is a great browny nude, very much inspired by the 90s.
- NYX Matte Finishing Spray I've just started using this spray to set my makeup and I'm quite pleased with it. It has a very neutral scent so it doesn't contradict the smell of my perfume.
Thank you for joining me for another beauty post! I hope you enjoyed learning about my drugstore picks. Comment below with your favorite drugstore products so I can give them a try too!